Comedones, which are clogged hair follicles, can be quite an embarrassment and a cause of concern for many people. Whether you have open blackheads or closed whiteheads, the best way to get rid of a comedo is to use an extraction tool. There are different extraction tools available from different manufacturers, and this review is meant to help you in making the right purchase decision for an extractor tool.
- 10. Equinox International 5 Piece Blackhead Removal Kit
- 9. EmaxDesign 7 Piece Blackhead Remover Pimple Acne Extractor Kit
- 8. Soniworks 5 Piece Surgical Pimple and Blackhead Extractor Set
- 7. CCS 6 Piece Blackhead Remover Pimple Extractor Kit
- 6. 6 Piece Stainless Steel Acne & Blackhead Removal Kit by Breet
- 5. IBEET Blackhead and Pimple Extractor Tool Set
- 4. KapTron 5 Piece Complete Comedone Removal kit
- 3. JPNK 6 Piece Blackhead Removal Kit
- 2. Aooher Professional 9 Piece Blackhead Remover Tool Kit
- 1. BESTOPE 5 Piece Blackhead Extractor Tool Best Acne Removal Kit
Purchase Considerations for Blackhead Remover Tools
When you are considering the purchase of a blackhead/whitehead extractor tool, there are a few things to keep in mind. Following are some of these issues to consider.
– Loops, Spoons & Sharp Tips
Comedone extractors come in a variety of shapes. There are the loop-shaped, the spoon-shaped, the sharp tipped and other uniquely shaped extractors. Each of the different shapes is better suited for specific activities, with the lancet best used in popping whiteheads, the small loops for small blackheads, and the bigger loops for the bigger blackheads, e.t.c.
– Tool Sets & Carrying Cases
Different extractor tools are best packaged together into a tool set, thereby saving costs while increasing efficiency. The set’s carrying case also makes it easier to either be carried around, or to be stored.
– Disinfectants & Hygiene
It’s important to understand the necessity of disinfection during a comedone extraction. Without disinfection, you will run the risk of catching an infection. When purchasing a blackhead extractor tool therefore, it is important that you should also consider purchasing a disinfectant and cotton wool.
10. Equinox International 5 Piece Blackhead Removal Kit
The first tool set in this review is this 5 piece set from Equinox International. It comes in a black storage case, and is also available in a red case as well. One of the tools comes with the small spoon with a hole in the middle, which is perfect for pressing out blackheads, and a triangular tip on the other side. The other three tools all have loops in varying sizes, while the fifth is a lancet for popping whiteheads.
- Pros: Simple and nice packaging, high-quality tools
- Cons: N/A
9. EmaxDesign 7 Piece Blackhead Remover Pimple Acne Extractor Kit
The EmaxDesign set looks quite beautifully made, but still is effective in extracting unwanted blackheads, whiteheads and other blemishes. The tools include a very sharp lancet, small and large loops, as well as curved and spoon tools for reaching many difficult to reach areas like the crevices around the ears and nose. The wide selection of tools makes this set quite versatile, and it comes with a black carrying case.
- Pros: Versatile tool set, currently offered at a 70% discount
- Cons: Carrying case is not really attractive
8. Soniworks 5 Piece Surgical Pimple and Blackhead Extractor Set
The 5 piece kit from Soniworks contains small and large loops, spoon and triangular heads. The tools are made from quality stainless steel, and the set’s carrying case is also made from metal. This blackhead removal set includes a unique tweezer-like tool which helps to increase its versatility. Included in the package is a user manual which also tries to explain the appropriate times and situations to use each of the different tools.
- Pros: Made from quality stainless steel
- Cons: Storage case is not fashionable
7. CCS 6 Piece Blackhead Remover Pimple Extractor Kit
The CCS 6 piece kit is excellent for removing blackheads, whiteheads and any other facial blemishes. It comes in a beautiful white carrying case, with a red interior and a zipper. There is a lancet, small and large loops, as well as curved tools. The price of the extractor kit has also been discounted by 87%, making it a deal you just can’t easily refuse.
- Pros: Neat and beautiful carrying case, versatile tools, 87% discount
- Cons: N/A
6. 6 Piece Stainless Steel Acne & Blackhead Removal Kit by Breet
The Breet Comedone removal kit ranks in position #7 of this review. It features six individual tools which are made from high-quality stainless steel. The set comes with a stylish PU leather carrying case and includes include two small loops, large loops and cupped tools, offering you more flexibility with your blackhead removals.
- Pros: Nice carrying case, all-round versatile tools
- Cons: N/A
5. IBEET Blackhead and Pimple Extractor Tool Set
The IBEET 4 Piece Set is made at professional standards, featuring an anti-microbial stainless steel finish and different types of tool heads for different situations. The set also comes with a storage case, although the case is not as attractive as the tools. The lancet is extra sharp and the tools are ergonomically designed to offer the best finger-grip and control.
- Pros: Quality craftsmanship, made from quality steel
- Cons: Carrying case could be better
4. KapTron 5 Piece Complete Comedone Removal kit
KapTron’s 5 piece set offers you everything you need to get rid of blackheads and whiteheads. It features 5 removal tools plus an extra mirror. The tools are standard small and large loops, including a lancet, round head and a triangle head. They are made from quality stainless steel for good hygiene and long life. Their ergonomic, anti-slip handle design, offers better precision and comfort during use.
- Pros: High quality design, lovely carrying case, free mirror
- Cons: N/A
3. JPNK 6 Piece Blackhead Removal Kit
The 6 piece blackhead extractor tool kit from JPNK is very beautifully made and quite aesthetically pleasing. The tools are made from 100% stainless steel, and feature an ergonomic design with anti-slip handles for better control. The set comes with a stylish black leather storage case, perfect for traveling and for storage as well.
- Pros: stylish leather storage case, ergonomically designed tools
- Cons: N/A
2. Aooher Professional 9 Piece Blackhead Remover Tool Kit
This nine piece blemish removal kit is made from high-quality stainless steel for a long service life without corrosion or any other issues. The set includes standard tools, like small and large loops, a triangular and a spoon head, as well as three sharp tipped tweezer-like tools for flexibility. With such a versatile tool set, you will always find the right tool to get the job done. The set also comes with a lovely, designer storage case.
- Pros: Designer storage case, 9 piece versatile set
- Cons: N/A
1. BESTOPE 5 Piece Blackhead Extractor Tool Best Acne Removal Kit
The BESTOPE 5 Piece blackhead extractor toolkit holds the number #1 position in this review, for its high quality, stylish design, and price, being currently offered at a 38% discount. The tools include both small and large loops, triangle heads, circular heads and a lancet. The storage case itself is metallic, with a beautifully designed BESTOPE logo on top. It has spaces on the inside, which have been carved out in foam to accommodate the individual tools in perfect storage. The package also includes a user manual with explanations for using the individual tools.
- Pros: Lovely storage case, high-quality tools
- Cons: N/A
In reaching your final purchase decision, you have to be sure of what you want. Are just just interested in aesthetics? then the JPNK in position #3 or the Aooher in position #2 could be the answer. If you would like an extra mirror, then the KapTron in #4 may satisfy you. Else, our number one recommendation remains the BESTOPE kit in the number #1 position.